Xiaomi is the leading smartphone distributor in China and 3rd largest in the world. It is known for selling high performance and quality devices at a very lower price than other smartphone companies. I, myself being an owner of Xiomi Mi3 can vouch for the same.
Today, we witnessed the launch its most impressive device till date, the Xiaomi Mi Note Pro in China. Customers in China can already get their hands on it but it’ll start shipping on 12th May. It’s one hell of a flagship device aimed to snatch a chunk of share in smartphone market from Samsung.
Let get on with the beasty specs power-packed under the hood:
- The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro features a 5.7 inch 1440×2560(QHD) panel with a pixel density of 515 ppi.
- It uses Xiaomi’s new Sunlight Display tech for great outdoor visibility.
- It has 3D Curved glass on the back, 2.5D curved glass on front (*cough*Samsung S6 Edge?*cough*)
- The device is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64 bit SoC(System on chip) with an Octa-core 2.8GHz CPU and the Adreno 430 GPU .
- The first Xiaomi device with 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM.
- 64 GB internal storage, with no expandable micro SD slot(a bit of a bummer explanation).
- Rear camera features a Sony IMX214 CMOS, 6-element f/2.0 13 Megapixel lens with optical image stabilization (OIS).
- 4 megapixel front camera with large 2-micron pixels for great selfies.
- Battery packs 3090mAh of juice in it which will easily get you by a day.
- Mi Note pro runs on MIUI 6 based on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Quick Charge 2.0 tech promises upto 70% charging in just1 hour.
- The device supports LTE-Cat 9 which provides data speeds as fast as 450Mbps.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro competes with the likes of Samsung Galaxy S6, HTC One M9 and Sony Xperia Z4. But the X-factor of Mi Note Pro is that it gives an equal performance at $300(~₹20,000) less than other *branded* flagship devices.
At $480(~₹30,500), it is a steal of a deal but the only problem is that Xiaomi won’t be launching this device internationally any-time soon.